Thursday 26 May 2011

PROPS

Today i have been making some props and clothing for a styling shoot i am going to do. The styling shoot will be my representation of my trend, i want it to look very natural.. my model with have very minimal make-up and 'just got out of bed' hair. The photos are going to be natural not to posey.. real life style.
Today i made a Bindle i made it out of eco friendly fabric and a stick from a tree.
I also brought a large tailored jacket from a charity shop, i alterd the neckline using different fabric and also sanded the fabric to give it a distresed look. It looks oversized which is the look i wanted. I want the shoot to have a natural hand-me-down kind of feel to it. I have also desided on a few other props for my shoot.
below are images of what i made today!
really pleased with the results!




No comments:

Post a Comment